Series COPCAL TT
On the heat treatment chambers series COPCAL TT, wooden packaging material is heated in conformity with a specific time/temperature program that can heat the core of the wood to at least 56°C for a minimum of 30 minutes. This treatment is identified by the letters HT (Heat Treatment) and conforms to the IPPC/FAO ISPM-15 standard.
Heating can be obtained with hot, superheated water, steam or with an indirect gas generator.
- capacity from 200 to 2200 pallets per heat treatment cycle;
- possibility of carrying out drying cycles;
- load-bearing structure in AISI/304 stainless steel;
- polyurethane or high density mineral wool insulation;
- heating by means of direct gas-powered generator or heating coils using hot water, steam or diathermic oil;
- electrical equipment for ventilation, heating, humidification, ejection and cooling;
- loading by means of front fork lift trucks;
- automatic Dryer-wood process control;
- "computerized system with the printing of the heat treatment report.